Please Note: This product will contain all parts of the fruits including skins and seeds.
Black n' Blue Preserves is a delicious triple berry mixture of blackberries, black raspberries, and blueberries in a preserve that is like nothing you have ever tasted. This mouth-watering combination of real fruit preserves is our ultimate breakfast preserve.
Black n' Blue Preserves are made with pure cane sugar, succulent blackberries, blueberries, black raspberries, and are carefully hand-stirred in open stainless steel pans to produce a wonderful gourmet flavor. A old fashioned black n' blue preserve is made from large or whole pieces of black raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries and are cooked to the point where the fruit is suspended in a jelly like mixture. The texture of the black n' blue preserve are not as smooth as jelly, but has the "meat" of the fruit included.
Product Name: Black N' Blue Preserves (Mixed Fruit Preserve)
Product Size: 8 ounces
Ingredients: Blackberries, Black Raspberries, Pure Cane Sugar, Pectin, Blueberries, Citric Acid
Blue Ridge Jams Website Address: www.blueridgejams.com
About Blue Ridge Jams
Made in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, Blue Ridge Jams gourmet specialty food products are made in small batches the old fashioned way and hand stirred to create the an assortment of wonderfully delicious fruit flavors and varieties. Preserves are made from whole pieces or large chunks of fruit and are cooked to the point where the fruit is suspended. The texture of a preserve tends to be chunkier than a jam with larger chunks of the fruit pieces preserved. Available to purchase online in Wholesale or Bulk Pricing.
For Creative uses of Blue Ridge Jams Products, visit www.blueridgejams.com
- Fruit Pancakes: Just pour gourmet black n' blue preserve over fresh hot pancakes and add a dollop of whipped cream!
- Fruit Crisp: Pour a layer of homemade black n' blue preserve in a glass pan and cover with a mixture of oatmeal, butter, brown sugar, and almonds to provide a crumbly texture.
- Easy Fruit Sundae: Just pour old fashioned black n' blue jam over ice cream.
- Fruit Turnover: Cut puff pastry into squares, fill with black n' blue preserve, crimp the edges with a fork and bake until golden brown. The black n' blue preserve make a delicious turnover.
- Spread: Simply use black n' blue preserve as a spread on breads, pastries, and meats.
- Glaze: Use black n' blue preserve as a delicious glaze on meats such as fish, lamb, pork chops, or as a glaze on vegetables.
- Appetizer or H'orderve: Just add black n' blue preserve to crackers for an easy appetizer, make it more interesting by adding cream cheese to your crackers. Or use with goat cheese, smoked cheddar, brie or other varieties of cheese and serve with your meal.
- Condiment: Add black n' blue preserve as a condiment to spice up dishes.