*Please Note: This product does contain the pieces of real fruit including any seeds from the raspberries, and strawberries. This product is both a real fruit jam and a fruit preserves, using large chunks of fresh fruit like a preserves that breaks down while cooking it into more of a spreadable jam like consistency.
Blue Ridge Special Preserves, a mixed fruit preserve, is an exquisite combination of Raspberries, Strawberries, and Blueberries that will delight your tastebuds. Blue ridge special preserves has real fruit pieces including strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries that make a wonderful addition to your biscuits, toast, or dessert topping. Blue Ridge Special is hand made in small batches, with pure cane sugar, and fresh fruit pieces to ensure superior quality and excellent taste. Jams are made from the finest mashed or ground fruit the old fashioned way, and is carefully hand-stirred in open stainless steel pans to produce wonderful gourmet flavors. This product is also called "Traffic Jam" at some of the retail locations.
Product Name: Blue Ridge Special (Mixed Fruit Preserves)
Size: 8 ounces
Ingredients: Raspberries, Strawberries, Blueberries, Pure Cane Sugar, Pectin, Citric Acid
Blue Ridge Jams Website Address: www.blueridgejams.com
About Blue Ridge Jams:
Made in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, Blue Ridge Jams gourmet specialty food products are made in small batches the old fashioned way with pure cane sugar, and hand stirred to create the an assortment of wonderfully delicious fruit flavors and varieties. Preserves are made from whole pieces or large chunks of fruit and are cooked to the point where the fruit is suspended. The texture of a preserve tends to be chunkier than a jam with larger chunks of the fruit pieces preserved. Available to purchase online in Wholesale or Bulk Pricing.
For Creative uses of Blue Ridge Jams Products, visit www.blueridgejams.com
- Fruit Pancakes: Just pour gourmet blue ridge special preserves over fresh hot pancakes and add a dollop of whipped cream!
- Fruit Crisp: Pour a layer of homemade blue ridge special preserve in a glass pan and cover with a mixture of oatmeal, butter, brown sugar, and almonds to provide a crumbly texture.
- Easy Fruit Sundae: Just pour old fashioned blue ridge special jam over ice cream.
- Fruit Turnover: Cut puff pastry into squares, fill with blue ridge special preserves, crimp the edges with a fork and bake until golden brown. The blue ridge special preserve make a delicious turnover.
- Spread: Simply use blue ridge special preserve as a spread on breads, pastries, and meats.
- Glaze: Use blue ridge special preserve as a delicious glaze on meats such as fish, lamb, pork chops, or as a glaze on vegetables.
- Appetizer or H'orderve: Just add blue ridge special preserve to crackers for an easy appetizer, make it more interesting by adding cream cheese to your crackers. Or use with goat cheese, smoked cheddar, brie or other varieties of cheese and serve with your meal.
- Condiment: Add blue ridge special preserve as a condiment to spice up dishes.