Is there anything better on a cold day, when you need a pick me up than a cup of hot tasty Chicken Noodle soup? Our Dry Soup Mixes are quick to cook, have thick handmade Amish noodles, all natural ingredients, freeze dried vegetables and a taste that will keep you coming back for more. Just add broth, celery, and chicken to make a fast and hearty meal for your family.
Makes 2 Quarts: 6-8 servings
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Ingredients: egg noodles, freeze-dried peas, carrots, onion, parsley & celery
Allergen Info:Pasta contains wheat. This product is produced on equipment that also handles peanuts, soy, tree nuts, eggs, and wheat.
Cooking Instructions Additions:
- 3 cans (14.5 oz) of chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 2 chicken breasts halves (skinned, boned and cubed) or 2 cups cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Optional fresh-chopped parsley & ground pepper (to garnish)
To Prepare: Add chicken broth, water to stock pot and bring to boil Add soup mix, chicken, salt, and celery.
Return to boil. Reduce heat and simmer on low for 30 minutes or until chicken is tender
Possible Recipe Variations:
- For a lot fat verions - add fat free or low fat chicken or vegetable broth
- Vegan or Vegetarian versions - substitue vegetable broth and replace the chicken with Tofu
- Add potatoes, corn, celery, or carrots
- Add asparagus, snap peas, or zucchini
Crock Pot Instructions Cooks in only 40 minutes. Crock-pot not necessary