Cranberry Pecan Conserves are made with cranberries, pecans, fresh pineapples, and pure cane sugar. Great for a topping on ice cream or waffles, it is also used as a spread for breads, pastries, and meats. Serve over toast, Muffins, or use in desserts for a flavorful treat.
What is the difference between a conserve and a preserve? Quit simply the "nuts", a conserve has either pecans, walnuts, or almonds in it along with fruit preserves. This changes the texture and flavor of a preserve into a delightfully coarser sinfully delicious flavor.
Size: 8 ounces
Ingredients: Cranberries, Sugar, Pectin, Pecans, Pineapple, Citric Acid
Blue Ridge Jams Website Address: www.blueridgejams.com
About Blue Ridge Jams
Made in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, Blue Ridge Jams gourmet specialty food products are made in small batches the old fashioned way and hand stirred to create the an assortment of wonderfully delicious fruit flavors and varieties.
For Creative uses of Blue Ridge Jams Products, visit www.blueridgejams.com
- Fruit Pancakes: Just pour our gourmet cranberry pecan preserves over fresh hot pancakes and add a dollop of whipped cream!
- Easy Fruit Sundae: Just pour homemade cranberry pecan conserve over ice cream to create wonderful flavors.
- Fruit Turnover: Cut puff pastry into squares, fill with cranberry pecan conserve, crimp the edges with a fork and bake until golden brown.
- Spread: Simply use old fashioned cranberry pecan conserve as a spread on breads, pastries, and meats.
- Glaze: Use cranberry pecan conserve as a delicious glaze on meats such as fish, lamb, pork chops, or as a glaze on vegetables.
- Appetizer or Hors D'oeuvre: Just add cranberry pecan conserve to crackers for an easy appetizer, make it more interesting by adding cream cheese to your crackers. Or use with goat cheese, smoked cheddar, brie or other varieties of cheese and serve with your meal.
- Condiment: Add cranberry pecan conserve as a condiment to spice up dishes.