Habanero pepper jellies and jams are made with fresh chopped habanero chili peppers, pure cane sugar, fresh fruits, and spices.
This line of habanero pepper jellies are for the more adventurous customers who have said that the Jalapeno pepper jellies just weren't "hot enough". Habanero's put the heat at a whole new level! These can be used as a glaze on meats or as a condiment to spice up dishes. Gourmet jellies make an appetizing and easy hor dourve, just serve with crackers and cream cheese.
This variety pack includes six different hot gourmet pepper jellies in the regular 8 oz size including our specialties pepper products. The variety packs includes the regular 8 oz size jars, but does not include special wrapping or packaging. Products include but are not limited too:
- 8 oz- Habanero Strawberry Jelly
- 8 oz- Habanero Blackberry Jam
- 8 oz- Habanero Black Raspberry Jelly
- 8 oz- Habanero Pepper Peach Preserves
- 8 oz- Habanero Pineapple Preserves
- 8 oz- Habanero Four Pepper Jelly
About Blue Ridge Jams:
Made in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, Blue Ridge Jams gourmet specialty food products are made in small batches the old fashioned way with pure cane sugar, and hand stirred to create the an assortment of wonderfully delicious fruit flavors and varieties. Habanero pepper jellies are made from chopped habanero chili peppers, pure cane sugar, and fresh fruit the old fashioned way, and is carefully hand-stirred in open stainless steel pans to produce wonderful gourmet flavors. Available to purchase online in Wholesale or Bulk Pricing.
Made in the USA, North Carolina small batch manufacturer.
- Glaze: Use Habanero four pepper jelly as a delicious glaze on meats such as fish, lamb, pork chops, or as a glaze on vegetables.
- Appetizer: Just add habanero pineapple preserves pepper jelly to crackers for an easy appetizer, make it more interesting by adding cream cheese to your crackers.
- Add to goat cheese, smoked cheddar, brie or other varieties of cheese and serve with your meal.
- Condiment: Add habanero pepper jelly as a condiment to spice up dishes.
- Side Dish or Dip: Simply place Gourmet habanero pepper jelly as a side dish to your favorite meals, or mix with cream cheese for a fast dip with chips or pretzels.
- Spread: Use Homemade Habanero blackberry pepper jam as a spread on sandwiches or hamburgers, or use on bagels or toast