Strawberries, Pure Cane Sugar, Rhubarb, Pectin, Citric Acid
Produce Size: 8 ounces
Strawberry Rhubarb Jam is hand made in small batches, with the fresh strawberries and rhubarb, and pure cane sugar then hand stirred to perfection. Jams are made from the finest mashed or ground fruit the old fashioned way, and is carefully hand-stirred in open stainless steel pans to produce wonderful gourmet flavors.
Please Note: This product could be labeled as a jam or preserve, we use large chunks of fruit that break down to a jam like consistency when cooked.
Blue Ridge Jams Website Address: www.blueridgejams.com
About Blue Ridge Jams:
Made in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, Blue Ridge Jams gourmet specialty food products are made in small batches the old fashioned way and hand stirred to create the an assortment of wonderfully delicious fruit flavors and varieties. These products make great gifts for people who do not like the seeds or fruit pieces, but love the taste.
- Fruit Pancakes: Just pour strawberry rhubarb jam over fresh hot pancakes and add a dollop of whipped cream!
- Easy Fruit Sundae: Just pour homemade strawberry rhubarb jam over ice cream to create a wonderful combination, add nuts for a delicious topping.
- Yogurt: Swirl in a spoon full of strawberry rhubarb jam into your favorite yogurt for a new flavor combination.
- Fruit Turnover: Cut puff pastry into squares, fill with old fashioned strawberry rhubarb jam, crimp the edges with a fork and bake until golden brown.
- Filling: Mix strawberry rhubarb jam with cream cheese to make a simple filling for stuffed French toast or cakes.
- Spread: Simply use strawberry rhubarb jam as a spread on breads, pastries, and meats.
- Glaze: Use strawberry rhubarb jam as a delicious glaze on meats such as fish, lamb, pork chops, or as a glaze on vegetables. Or add your favorite jelly and jams as a glaze on breads like fruit tarts, cakes, and pies.
- Appetizer: Just add strawberry rhubarb jam to crackers for an easy appetizer.