TOE Jam is an exquisite combination of Tangerines, Oranges, and Elderberry Juice that will delight your tastebuds. This works as a perfect gift for the prankster in all of us, makes for an easy laugh, and is surprisingly tasteful considering the name TOE Jam.
That this product could be specified as a Jam or a Preserve due to the sizing of the fruit content. We use large pieces or chunks of Tangerines, and Oranges, and fresh elderberry fruit juice. The fruit contents will break down into smaller "jam" sized chunks during the cooking process.
Product Size: 8 ounces
Ingredients: Tangerines, Oranges, Elderberry juice, pure cane sugar, pectin, citric acid, and spices
Blue Ridge Jams Website Address: www.blueridgejams.com
About Blue Ridge Jams:
Made in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, Blue Ridge Jams gourmet specialty food products are made in small batches the old fashioned way, with pure cane sugar, and hand stirred to create the an assortment of wonderfully delicious fruit flavors and varieties. Jams are made from the finest mashed or ground fruit the old fashioned way, and is carefully hand-stirred in open stainless steel pans to produce wonderful gourmet flavors. Available to purchase online in Wholesale or Bulk Pricing.
For Creative uses of Blue Ridge Jams Products, visit www.blueridgejams.com
- Fruit Pancakes: Just pour gourmet TOE jam over fresh hot pancakes and add a dollop of whipped cream!
- Fruit Crisp: Pour a layer of homemade toe jam in a glass pan and cover with a mixture of oatmeal, butter, brown sugar, and almonds to provide a crumbly texture.
- Easy Fruit Sundae: Just pour old fashioned toe jam over ice cream.
- Fruit Turnover: Cut puff pastry into squares, fill with toe jam, crimp the edges with a fork and bake until golden brown. The combination of Tangerines, Oranges, and elderberry juice make a delicious turnover.
- Spread: Simply use TOE jam as a spread on breads, pastries, and meats.
- Glaze: Use toe jam as a delicious glaze on meats such as fish, lamb, pork chops, or as a glaze on vegetables.
- Appetizer or H'orderve: Just add T.O.E jam to crackers for an easy appetizer, make it more interesting by adding cream cheese to your crackers. Or use with goat cheese, smoked cheddar, brie or other varieties of cheese and serve with your meal.
- Condiment: Add toe jam as a condiment to spice up dishes.