Please Note: This product does not contain seeds or pulp from the wild huckleberry, only the fruit juices from the wild huckleberries are used when making this product.
: Huckleberry Juice, Pure Cane Sugar, Pectin, Citric Acid
Produce Size: 8 Ounces
Blue Ridge Jams Website Address: www.blueridgejams.com
Blue Ridge Jams: Wild huckleberry jelly is made from only the finest huckleberry fruit juices, pure cane sugar, and hand stirred to perfection. Huckleberry, the most prized of all wild berries, are plump, purple berries that grow WILD in the Mountains, and are handpicked. Most "southerners" often call a Wild Huckleberry a Wild Blueberry. Wild Huckleberries are smaller than a cultivated Blueberry, with a more intensive taste. Wild Huckleberry jelly is made with the freshest wild huckleberry juice, the jelly contains no fruit pieces and has a clear spreadable consistency. Jellies are made in small batches the old fashioned way and hand stirred to create the an assortment of wonderfully delicious flavors. These products make great gifts for people who do not like the seeds or fruit pieces, but love the taste.
About Blue Ridge Jams:
Made in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, Blue Ridge Jams gourmet specialty food products are made in small batches with pure cane sugar the old fashioned way, and hand stirred to create the an assortment of wonderfully delicious fruit flavors and varieties. Available to purchase online in Wholesale or Bulk Pricing.
For Creative uses of Blue Ridge Jams Products, visit www.blueridgejams.com
- Fruit Pancakes: Just pour wild huckleberry jelly over fresh hot pancakes or waffles and add a dollop of whipped cream!
- Yogurt: Just swirl up some wild huckleberry jelly with your favorite yogurt for a delicious treat.
- Easy Fruit Sundae: Just mix up some homemade wild huckleberry jelly and pour it over ice cream to create wonderful flavors.
- Fruit Turnover: Cut puff pastry into squares, fill with old fashioned wild huckleberry jelly, crimp the edges with a fork and bake until golden brown.
- Spread: Simply use gourmet wild huckleberry jelly as a spread on breads, pastries, and meats.
- Glaze: Use wild huckleberry jelly as a delicious glaze on meats such as fish, lamb, pork chops, or as a glaze on vegetables. Also use wild huckleberry jelly as a glaze on cheese cakes, tartes, and bunt cakes.
- Appetizer: Just add wild huckleberry jelly to crackers for an easy appetizer, make it more interesting by adding cream cheese to your crackers. Or use wild huckleberry jelly with goat cheese, smoked cheddar, brie or other varieties of cheese and serve with your meal.
- Condiment: Add wild huckleberry jelly as a condiment to spice up dishes.
- Stuffed French Toast: Mix wild huckleberry jelly with cream cheese for a unique stuffing for french toast or donuts.