BEAR Jam is an exquisite combination of Blueberries, Elderberry Juice, Apples, and Raspberries mixed into a real fruit jam that will delight your tastebuds. BEAR Jam makes a wonderful conversation piece with friends and family. This jam has pieces of fresh fruits that give it a chunky texture. Great as a topper for ice cream, or cheese cakes.
That this product could be specified as a Jam or a Preserve due to the sizing of the fruit content. We use whole pieces of blueberries, and red raspberries, along with large chunks of Apples. The fruit contents will break down into smaller "jam" sized chunks during the cooking process.
Product Name: BEAR Jam (Mixed Fruit Jam)
Product Size: 8 ounces
Ingredients: Blueberries, Elderberry Juice, Apples, Raspberries, Pure Cane Sugar, Pectin, Citric Acid, Spices
Blue Ridge Jams Website Address: www.blueridgejams.com
About Blue Ridge Jams:
Made in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, Blue Ridge Jams gourmet specialty food products are made in small batches the old fashioned way and hand stirred to create the an assortment of wonderfully delicious fruit flavors and varieties. Jams are made from the finest mashed or ground fruit the old fashioned way, and is carefully hand-stirred in open stainless steel pans to produce wonderful gourmet flavors. Available to purchase online in Wholesale or Bulk Pricing.
For Creative uses of Blue Ridge Jams Products, visit www.blueridgejams.com
- Fruit Pancakes: Just pour gourmet BEAR jam over fresh hot pancakes and add a dollop of whipped cream!
- Fruit Crisp: Pour a layer of homemade bear jam in a glass pan and cover with a mixture of oatmeal, butter, brown sugar, and almonds to provide a crumbly texture.
- Easy Fruit Sundae: Just pour old fashioned BEAR jam over ice cream.
- Fruit Turnover: Cut puff pastry into squares, fill with your favorite BEAR Jam, crimp the edges with a fork and bake until golden brown. The combination of Blueberries, Elderberry Juice, Apples and Raspberries make a delicious turnover.
- Spread: Simply use BEAR jam as a spread on breads, pastries, and meats.
- Glaze: Use BEAR jam as a delicious glaze on meats such as fish, lamb, pork chops, or as a glaze on vegetables.
- Appetizer or H'orderve: Just add B.E.A.R jam to crackers for an easy appetizer, make it more interesting by adding cream cheese to your crackers. Or use with goat cheese, smoked cheddar, brie or other varieties of cheese and serve with your meal.
- Condiment: Add BEAR jam as a condiment to spice up dishes.