Black raspberries and brandy preserves are hand made in small batches, with the freshest black raspberries and finest ingredients. These luscious brandied black raspberry preserves helps bring out the natural full flavor of the black raspberry, with a sweet kick of brandy flavor. The alcohol cooks out, leaving a sinfully delicious flavor to these brandied preserves. Black Raspberry and Brandy Preserves are a sweeter more full bodied flavor over their delicious counter part the raspberry.
Blue Ridge Jams delicious brandy preserves are hand-stirred in small batches, from the freshest fruits, and finest brandy to produce wonderfully decadent flavors. Brandy preserves go great on waffles, pancakes, crepes, croissants, and toast. Use them as an easy appetizer or as a glaze on meats. Warm some up and serve over ice cream for a tempting treat.
Please Note: This product will contain all parts of the fruits including skins and seeds.
Product Size: 8 ounces
Ingredients: Black Raspberries, Sugar, Pectin, Brandy, Citric Acid
Blue Ridge Jams Website Address: www.blueridgejams.com
About Blue Ridge Jams:
Made in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, Blue Ridge Jams gourmet specialty food products are made in small batches the old fashioned way and hand stirred to create the an assortment of wonderfully delicious fruit flavors and varieties. Available to purchase online in Wholesale or Bulk Pricing.
For Creative uses of Blue Ridge Jams Products, visit www.blueridgejams.com
- Fruit Pancakes: Just pour our black raspberries and brandy gourmet preserves over fresh hot pancakes and add a dollop of whipped cream!
- Easy Fruit Sundae: Just brandied black raspberries preserves over ice cream to create wonderful flavors.
- Fruit Turnover: Cut puff pastry into squares, fill with black raspberry and brandy fruit preserve, crimp the edges with a fork and bake until golden brown.
- Spread: Simply use a variety of old fashioned brandied black raspberry preserves as a spread on breads, pastries, and meats.
- Glaze: Use black raspberry and brandy preserves as a delicious glaze on meats such as fish, lamb, pork chops, or as a glaze on vegetables.
- Appetizer or Hors D'oeuvre: Just add black raspberries and brandy preserves to crackers for an easy appetizer, make it more interesting by adding cream cheese to your crackers. Or use with goat cheese, smoked cheddar, brie or other varieties of cheese and serve with your meal.
- Condiment: Add brandied black raspberry preserves as a condiment to spice up dishes.