Blackberry Jam is hand made in small batches, with the freshest blackberries , pure cane sugar, and finest ingredients to ensure superior quality and excellent taste. Jams are made from the finest mashed or ground fruit the old fashioned way, and is carefully hand-stirred in open stainless steel pans to produce wonderful gourmet flavors.
*Please Note: This product does contain the pieces of real fruit including any seeds. We use whole Blackberries during the cooking process these blackberries will break down into a more jam like spreadable consistency. The product could be considered a jam or a preserve.
Product Size: 8 ounces
Ingredients: Blackberries, Pure Cane Sugar, Pectin, Citric Acid
Blue Ridge Jams Website Address: www.blueridgejams.com
About Blue Ridge Jams:
Made in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, Blue Ridge Jams gourmet specialty food products are made in small batches the old fashioned way and hand stirred to create the an assortant of wonderfully delicious fruit flavors and varieties. Available to purchase online in Wholesale or Bulk Pricing.
For Creative uses of Blue Ridge Jams Products, visit www.blueridgejams.com
- Fruit Pancakes: Just pour gourmet blackberry jam over fresh hot pancakes and add a dollop of whipped cream!
- Fruit Crisp: Pour a layer of homemade blackberry jam in a glass pan and cover with a mixture of oatmeal, butter, brown sugar, and almonds to provide a crumbly texture.
- Easy Fruit Sundae: Just pour blackberry preserves or jam over ice cream.
- Fruit Turnover: Cut puff pastry into squares, fill with blackberry fruit jam, crimp the edges with a fork and bake until golden brown.
- Spread: Simply use blackberry jam as a spread on breads, pastries, and meats.
- Glaze: Use blackberry jam as a delicious glaze on meats such as fish, lamb, pork chops, or as a glaze on vegetables.
- Appetizer or Hors D'oeuvre: Just add blackberry jam to crackers for an easy appetizer, make it more interesting by adding cream cheese to your crackers. Or use with goat cheese, smoked cheddar, brie or other varieties of cheese and serve with your meal.
- Condiment: Add blackberry preserves or jams as a condiment to spice up dishes.