This product does not contain seeds, only the fruit juices are used when making this product.
Blue Ridge Jams: Blackberry Jelly is made from only the finest blackberry fruit juices, pure cane sugar, and ingredients. Jellies are made in small batches the old fashioned way and hand stirred to create the an assortment of wonderfully delicious flavors. Homemade Jellies have a clear, see through look and consistency. These products make great gifts for people who do not like the seeds or fruit pieces, but love the taste.
Product Size: 8 ounces
Ingredients: Blackberry Juice, Sugar, Pectin, Citric Acid
Blue Ridge Jams Website Address: www.blueridgejams.com
About Blue Ridge Jams:
Made in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, Blue Ridge Jams gourmet specialty food products are made in small batches the old fashioned way and hand stirred to create the an assortment of wonderfully delicious fruit flavors and varieties. Available to purchase online in Wholesale or Bulk Pricing.
For Creative uses of Blue Ridge Jams Products, visit www.blueridgejams.com
- Fruit Pancakes: Just pour your blackberry Jelly over fresh hot pancakes and add a dollop of whipped cream!
- Yogurt: Just swirl up some blackberry jelly with your favorite yogurt for a delicious treat.
- Easy Fruit Sundae: Just mix up some homemade blackberry jelly and pour it over ice cream to create wonderful flavors. Fruit Turnover: Cut puff pastry into squares, fill with blackberry old fashioned jelly, crimp the edges with a fork and bake until golden brown.
- Spread: Simply use gourmet blackberry jelly as a spread on breads, pastries, and meats.
- Glaze: Use blackberry jelly as a delicious glaze on meats such as fish, lamb, pork chops, or as a glaze on vegetables. Also use blackberry jelly as a glaze on cheese cakes, tartes, and bunt cakes.
- Appetizer or Hors D'oeuvre: Just add blackberry jelly to crackers for an easy appetizer, make it more interesting by adding cream cheese to your crackers. Or use with goat cheese, smoked cheddar, brie or other varieties of cheese and serve with your meal.
- Condiment: Add blackberry jelly as a condiment to spice up dishes.
- Stuffed French Toast: Mix blackberry jelly with cream cheese for a unique stuffing for french toast or donuts.