Ingredients: Blueberry Juice, Sugar, Pectin, Citric Acid
Blue Ridge Jams Website Address: www.blueridgejams.com
Please Note: This product does not contain seeds, only the fruit juices are used when making this product.
Blue Ridge Jams: Blueberry Jelly is made from only the finest blueberry fruit juices, pure cane sugar, and ingredients. Gourmet Jellies are made in small batches the old fashioned way and hand stirred to create the an assortment of wonderfully delicious flavors. Homemade Jellies have a clear, see through look and consistency. These products make great gifts for people who do not like the seeds or fruit pieces, but love the taste.
About Blue Ridge Jams:
Made in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, Blue Ridge Jams gourmet specialty food products are made in small batches the old fashioned way and hand stirred to create the an assortment of wonderfully delicious fruit flavors and varieties. Available to purchase online in Wholesale or Bulk Pricing.
For Creative uses of Blue Ridge Jams Products, visit www.blueridgejams.com
- Fruit Pancakes: Just pour blueberry fruit Jelly over fresh hot pancakes and add a dollop of whipped cream!
- Stuffed French Toast: Mix blueberry jelly with cream cheese to make a delicious filling for stuffed french toast.
- Easy Fruit Sundae: Just pour blueberry homemade jelly over ice cream to create wonderful flavors.
- Yogurt: Mix a spoonful of blueberry jelly in your yogurt to create a delicious treat.
- Fruit Turnover: Cut puff pastry into squares, fill with blueberry old fashioned jelly, crimp the edges with a fork and bake until golden brown.
- Spread: Simply use gourmet blueberry jelly as a spread on breads, pastries, and meats.
- Glaze: Use blueberry jelly as a delicious glaze on meats such as fish, lamb, pork chops, or as a glaze on vegetables. Blueberry jelly also makes a delicious glaze for cheese cakes, tarts, and pound cake.
- Appetizer: Just add blueberry jelly to crackers for an easy appetizer, make it more interesting by adding cream cheese to your crackers. Or use blueberry jelly with goat cheese, smoked cheddar, brie or other varieties of cheese and serve with your meal.
- Condiment: Add blueberry jelly as a condiment to spice up dishes.