Please Note: This product does not contain seeds or pulp from the guava, only the guava fruit juices are used when making this product.
Guava Juice, Sugar, Pectin, Citric Acid
Product Size: 8 Ounces
Blue Ridge Jams Website Address: www.blueridgejams.com
This delicious Guava jelly is made with pure cane sugar, fresh guava juice and hand stirred to perfection. And would be an excellent addition to your morning toast or biscuits. Blue Ridge Jams: Guava jelly is made from only the finest guava fruit juices, pure cane sugar, and ingredients. Jellies are made in small batches the old fashioned way and hand stirred to create the an assortment of wonderfully delicious flavors. Homemade Jellies have a clear, see through look and consistency. These products make great gifts for people who do not like the seeds or fruit pieces, but love the taste.
About Blue Ridge Jams:
Made in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, Blue Ridge Jams gourmet specialty food products are made in small batches with pure cane sugar the old fashioned way, and hand stirred to create the an assortment of wonderfully delicious fruit flavors and varieties. Available to purchase online in Wholesale or Bulk Pricing.
For Creative uses of Blue Ridge Jams Products, visit www.blueridgejams.com
- Fruit Pancakes: Just pour guava Jelly over fresh hot pancakes or waffles and add a dollop of whipped cream!
- Yogurt: Just swirl up some guava jelly with your favorite yogurt for a delicious treat.
- Easy Fruit Sundae: Just mix up some homemade guava jelly and pour it over ice cream to create wonderful flavors.
- Fruit Turnover: Cut puff pastry into squares, fill with old fashioned guava jelly, crimp the edges with a fork and bake until golden brown.
- Spread: Simply use gourmet guava jelly as a spread on breads, pastries, and meats.
- Glaze: Use guava jelly as a delicious glaze on meats such as fish, lamb, pork chops, or as a glaze on vegetables. Also use guava jelly as a glaze on cheese cakes, tartes, and bunt cakes.
- Appetizer: Just add guava jelly to crackers for an easy appetizer, make it more interesting by adding cream cheese to your crackers. Or use with goat cheese, smoked cheddar, brie or other varieties of cheese and serve with your meal.
- Condiment: Add guava jelly as a condiment to spice up dishes.
- Stuffed French Toast: Mix guava jelly with cream cheese for a unique stuffing for french toast or donuts.