*Please Note: This product does contain the pieces of real fruit including any seeds.
Habanero Blackberry Jam has the heat of a Habanero chili pepper with the sweet taste of blackberries that creates a wonderful combination of flavors that is a surprise in every mouthful. Habanero Blackberry Jam is delicious with cream cheese and crackers to create a appetizer that will be the talk of the party! Please note that the serving the pepper jellies with cream cheese acts as a "cutter" for the heat, making them less fiery. If you are wanting a product with more of a bite, leave off the cheese and just serve the product without a pairing topper.
Habanero Blackberry Jams are made with fresh habanero chili peppers, pure cane sugar, and fresh fruit, and spices. The Habanero Pepper Jelly line of pepper jellies are for the more adventurous customers who have said that the Jalapeno pepper jellies just weren't "hot enough". Habanero's put the heat at a whole new level! These can be used as a glaze on meats or as a condiment to spice up dishes. Gourmet jellies make an appetizing and easy hor'dourve, just serve with crackers and cream cheese.
Please note: This habanero blackberry jam could also be classified as a Habanero Blackberry Preserves. We use the whole blackberries to make our products, but during the cooking process the blackberries will break down into a more jam like consistency. The product will so contain seeds from the blackberries themselves.
Ingredients: Blackberries, Pure Cane Sugar, Pectin, Habanero pepper, Citric Acid
Blue Ridge Jams Website Address: www.blueridgejams.com
About Blue Ridge Jams:
Made in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, Blue Ridge Jams gourmet specialty food products are made in small batches the old fashioned way and hand stirred to create the an assortment of wonderfully delicious fruit flavors and varieties. The texture of a jam tends to be less chunky than a preserves with smaller chunks of the fruit pieces. Available to purchase online in Wholesale or Bulk Pricing.
For Creative uses of Blue Ridge Jams Products, visit www.blueridgejams.com
- Fruit Pancakes: Just pour gourmet habanero blackberry pepper jam over fresh hot pancakes and add a dollop of whipped cream!
- Fruit Crisp: Pour a layer of homemade habanero blackberry pepper jam in a glass pan and cover with a mixture of oatmeal, butter, brown sugar, and almonds to provide a crumbly texture.
- Easy Fruit Sundae: Just pour old fashioned habanero blackberry pepper jam over ice cream.
- Fruit Turnover: Cut puff pastry into squares, fill with habanero blackberry pepper jam, crimp the edges with a fork and bake until golden brown. The black raspberry jam make a delicious turnover.
- Spread: Simply use habanero black raspberry pepper jelly as a spread on breads, pastries, and meats.
- Glaze: Use habanero blackberry pepper jam as a delicious glaze on meats such as fish, lamb, pork chops, or as a glaze on vegetables.
- Appetizer or H'orderve: Just add habanero blackberry pepper jam to crackers for an easy appetizer, make it more interesting by adding cream cheese to your crackers. Or use with goat cheese, smoked cheddar, brie or other varieties of cheese and serve with your meal.
- Condiment: Add habanero blackberry pepper jam as a condiment to spice up dishes.
- Side Dish or Dip: Simply place Gourmet habanero blackberry pepper jam as a side dish to your favorite meals, or mix with cream cheese for a fast dip with chips or pretzels.
- Spread: Use homemade habanero blackberry pepper jam as a spread on sandwiches or hamburgers, or use on bagels or toast