Habanero raspberry jam has the heat of a habanero chili pepper with the sweet taste of Black Raspberries that creates a wonderful flavor that is a surprise in every mouthful. Use this with cream cheese and crackers to create a appetizer that will be the talk of the party! Made in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, Blue Ridge Jams gourmet specialty food products are made in small batches the old fashioned way with pure cane sugar and hand stirred to create the an assortment of wonderfully delicious fruit flavors and varieties.
Habanero raspberry pepper jams are made from the finest diced habanero chili peppers, pure cane sugar, and juice from the sweetest red raspberries. Made the old fashioned way, and is carefully hand-stirred in open stainless steel pans to produce wonderful gourmet flavors. Available to purchase online, or in Wholesale or Bulk Pricing.
Habanero Chili Pepper Jellies and Jams are made with fresh Habanero Chili peppers, pure cane sugar, fresh fruits, and spices. This line of pepper jellies are for the more adventurous customers who have said that the Jalapeno pepper jellies just weren't "hot enough". Habanero's put the heat at a whole new level! These can be used as a glaze on meats or as a condiment to spice up dishes. Gourmet jellies make an appetizing and easy hor dourve, just serve with crackers and cream cheese.
Ingredients: Raspberries, Pure Cane Sugar, Pectin, Habanero Pepper, Citric Acid
Blue Ridge Jams Website Address: www.blueridgejams.com
About Blue Ridge Jams:
Made in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, Blue Ridge Jams gourmet specialty food products are made in small batches the old fashioned way and hand stirred to create the an assortment of wonderfully delicious fruit flavors and varieties. Preserves are made from whole pieces or large chunks of fruit and are cooked to the point where the fruit is suspended. The texture of a preserve tends to be chunkier than a jam with larger chunks of the fruit pieces preserved. Available to purchase online in Wholesale or Bulk Pricing.
For Creative uses of Blue Ridge Jams Products, visit www.blueridgejams.com
- Fruit Pancakes: Just pour gourmet habanero raspberry pepper jam over fresh hot pancakes and add a dollop of whipped cream!
- Fruit Crisp: Pour a layer of homemade habanero raspberry pepper jam in a glass pan and cover with a mixture of oatmeal, butter, brown sugar, and almonds to provide a crumbly texture.
- Easy Fruit Sundae: Just pour old fashioned habanero raspberry pepper jam over ice cream.
- Fruit Turnover: Cut puff pastry into squares, fill with habanero raspberry pepper jam, crimp the edges with a fork and bake until golden brown. The black raspberry jam make a delicious turnover.
- Spread: Simply use habanero raspberry pepper jam as a spread on breads, pastries, and meats.
- Glaze: Use habanero raspberry pepper jam as a delicious glaze on meats such as fish, lamb, pork chops, or as a glaze on vegetables.
- Appetizer or H'orderve: Just add habanero raspberry pepper jam to crackers for an easy appetizer, make it more interesting by adding cream cheese to your crackers. Or use with goat cheese, smoked cheddar, brie or other varieties of cheese and serve with your meal.
- Condiment: Add habanero raspberry pepper jam as a condiment to spice up dishes.
- Side Dish or Dip: Simply place Gourmet habanero raspberry pepper jam as a side dish to your favorite meals, or mix with cream cheese for a fast dip with chips or pretzels.
- Spread: Use homemade habanero raspberry pepper jam as a spread on sandwiches or hamburgers, or use on bagels or toast