Jalapeno Apple Jelly has the heat of a jalapeno pepper with the sweet taste of fresh apples that creates a wonderfully unique flavor. Blue Ridge Jams gourmet specialty food products are made with pure cane sugar, and hand stirred to create savory combinations. Jalapeno apple pepper jelly paired with cream cheese and crackers create an appetizer that will be the talk of the party! Combine it with pastry shells, cheese cake, pound cake, or vanilla ice cream for a delicious treat. Jalapeno Pepper Jellies are made with fresh diced jalapeno peppers, fresh fruits, pure cane sugar, and spices.
This line of jalapeno pepper jellies provide a perfect mixture of warmth with the delicious sweet taste of fruit. Looking for something sizzling hot, Try our new line of habanero pepper jellies that take gourmet pepper jellies to a whole new heat level!
Ingredients: Apple Juice, Pure Cane Sugar, Vinegar, Pectin, Jalapeno Pepper, Citric Acid
Blue Ridge Jams Website Address: www.blueridgejams.com
About Blue Ridge Jams:
Made in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, Blue Ridge Jams gourmet specialty food products are made in small batches the old fashioned way and hand stirred to create the an assortment of wonderfully delicious fruit flavors and varieties. Pepper jellies are made out of a variety of peppers and fruits to make hot, sweet, savory combinations. The peppers vary in heat level from green and red bell peppers, Jalapenos, and Habanero’s. The Pepper and fruit combinations are made into various textures including Jelly, Jams, and Preserves. Available to purchase online in Wholesale or Bulk Pricing.
For Creative uses of Blue Ridge Jams Products, visit www.blueridgejams.com
- Fruit Pancakes: Just pour gourmet jalapeno apple pepper jelly over fresh hot pancakes and add a dollop of whipped cream!
- Fruit Crisp: Pour a layer of homemade jalapeno apple pepper jelly in a glass pan and cover with a mixture of oatmeal, butter, brown sugar, and almonds to provide a crumbly texture.
- Easy Fruit Sundae: Just pour old fashioned jalapeno apple pepper jelly over ice cream.
- Fruit Turnover: Cut puff pastry into squares, fill with jalapeno apple pepper jelly, crimp the edges with a fork and bake until golden brown. The jalapeno apple jelly make a delicious turnover.
- Spread: Simply use jalapeno apple pepper jelly as a spread on breads, pastries, and meats.
- Glaze: Use jalapeno apple pepper jelly as a delicious glaze on meats such as fish, lamb, pork chops, or as a glaze on vegetables.
- Appetizer or H'orderve: Just add jalapeno apple pepper jelly to crackers for an easy appetizer, make it more interesting by adding cream cheese to your crackers. Or use with goat cheese, smoked cheddar, brie or other varieties of cheese and serve with your meal.
- Condiment: Add jalapeno apple pepper jelly as a condiment to spice up dishes.
- Side Dish or Dip: Simply place Gourmet jalapeno apple pepper jelly as a side dish to your favorite meals, or mix with cream cheese for a fast dip with chips or pretzels.
- Spread: Use homemade jalapeno apple pepper jelly as a spread on sandwiches or hamburgers, or use on bagels or toast
Recipe: Grilled Pineapple with Jalapeno apple Pepper Jelly Glaze
Ingredients: Pineapples, 10 oz Jar of Habanero or Jalapeno Pepper Jelly of Choice
- Slice a whole pineapple into 1 inch sections (Or use Canned Pineapple Rings)
- Grill on High for 2 minutes per side.
- Open a jar of Jalapeno apple pepper jelly, stir lightly to break the pectin set.
- Place the jelly over the pineapple, grilling for another 2 minutes to allow for the jelly heat up and bake into the pineapples.
- Remove from Grill and Serve as a side dish to your meal
- Possible other Flavor Combinations: Jalapeno Cherry Preserves, Jalapeno Strawberry Pepper Jelly, Habanero Four Pepper Jelly, and Jalapeno Blueberry Pepper Jelly are wonderful options that will delight your taste buds.
- Variations: You can also try this recipe on the stove with pineapple chunks or tidbits, just lightly saute the pineapples and add a glaze of the pepper jelly.