Jalapeno Blueberry Jelly has the heat of a jalapeno pepper with the sweet savory taste of fresh blueberriesl. Jalapeno blueberry pepper jellies spread on cream cheese and crackers creates an appetizer that will be the talk of the party! This is a medium heat pepper jelly that will not be as hot as eating Jalapeno's straight off of the plant. Don't like it hot? Don't worry, pair this with a cheese and it will "cut" the heat and leave you with the flavor of the peppers without the kick. Jalapeno Blueberry Pepper Jellies are made with fresh Jalapeno peppers, Blueberries, pure cane sugar and spices. This line of jalapeno pepper jellies provide a perfect mixture of warmth with the delicious sweet taste of fruit.
Looking for something sizzling hot, Try our new line of Habanero Pepper Jellies that take gourmet pepper jellies to a whole new heat level!
Ingredients: Blueberry Juice, Pure Cane Sugar, Vinegar, Pectin, Jalapeno Peppers, Citric Acid
Blue Ridge Jams Website Address: www.blueridgejams.com
About Blue Ridge Jams:
Made in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, Blue Ridge Jams gourmet specialty food products are made in small batches the old fashioned way and hand stirred to create the an assortment of wonderfully delicious fruit flavors and varieties. Pepper jellies are made out of a variety of peppers and fruits to make hot, sweet, savory combinations. The peppers vary in heat level from green and red bell peppers, Jalapenos, and Habanero’s. The Pepper and fruit combinations are made into various textures including Jelly, Jams, and Preserves. Available to purchase online in Wholesale or Bulk Pricing.
For Creative uses of Blue Ridge Jams Products, visit www.blueridgejams.com
- Fruit Pancakes: Just pour gourmet jalapeno blueberry pepper jelly over fresh hot pancakes and add a dollop of whipped cream!
- Fruit Crisp: Pour a layer of homemade jalapeno blueberry pepper jelly in a glass pan and cover with a mixture of oatmeal, butter, brown sugar, and almonds to provide a crumbly texture.
- Easy Fruit Sundae: Just pour old fashioned jalapeno blueberry pepper jelly over ice cream.
- Fruit Turnover: Cut puff pastry into squares, fill with jalapeno blueberry pepper jelly, crimp the edges with a fork and bake until golden brown. The black raspberry jam make a delicious turnover.
- Spread: Simply use jalapeno blueberry pepper jelly as a spread on breads, pastries, and meats.
- Glaze: Use jalapeno blueberry pepper jelly as a delicious glaze on meats such as fish, lamb, pork chops, or as a glaze on vegetables.
- Appetizer or H'orderve: Just add jalapeno blueberry pepper jelly to crackers for an easy appetizer, make it more interesting by adding cream cheese to your crackers. Or use with goat cheese, smoked cheddar, brie or other varieties of cheese and serve with your meal.
- Condiment: Add jalapeno blueberry pepper jelly as a condiment to spice up dishes.
- Side Dish or Dip: Simply place Gourmet jalapeno blueberry pepper jelly as a side dish to your favorite meals, or mix with cream cheese for a fast dip with chips or pretzels.
- Spread: Use homemade jalapeno blueberry pepper jelly as a spread on sandwiches or hamburgers, or use on bagels or toast
Recipe: Easy Pastry Tarts with Jalapeno Blueberry Pepper Jelly
8 sheets of Frozen Pastry Sheets, Thawed
3 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
1 Package of Cream Cheese
1 Jar of Jalapeno Blueberry Pepper Jelly
Take 2 sheets of the phyllo pastry sheets, brush a thin layer of butter on one of them and stack the second one Jelly, and Jalapeno top of the first sheet Cut the stacked sheet in half using a pizza cutter or knife. Brush one set of the cut sheets with a layer of butter and place the second set on top. This will give you a pastry sheet that is four layers thick with a layer of butter between all of them. Cut into 12 equal sized squares Press each square into a greased mini muffin tin Bake at 350 until it is a golden brown, about 10 minutes Place 1/2 a teaspoon of cream cheese into the center of each pastry shell Top the cream cheese with 1/2 or a full teaspoon of Jalapeno Blueberry Pepper Jelly Serve as is for a cold appetizer or bake or 10 minutes more and serve it warm.