Hor’dourve: Cream Cheese Spread
1/4 Cup any flavor Jelly, Jam, or Preserve
1 - 8 oz. Package Cream Cheese
Combine jelly, jam, or preserve and Cream Cheese. Blend until smooth. Add more jelly if you want more flavor or a creamier mixture. Refrigerate to allow flavors to blend. Serve on Crackers, Pretzel’s, Bagels or English Muffins.
Chardonnay and Rosemary Glazed Chicken
6 Chicken Thighs
1 Bell Pepper
2 Tbls. Chardonnay Jelly
Fresh Rosemary (to taste)
Salt and pepper to taste
- Remove the skins from the Chicken thighs, season and set aside.
- Add olive oil to cover bottom of skillet. While olive oil is heating, cut onion and pepper into slices and add to skillet.
- When the onions and peppers have started to wilt, remove from skillet and set aside.
- Place Chicken thighs into skillet and fry until cooked, remove chicken from pan.
- Add Chardonnay Jelly to skillet and deglaze. When the jelly has come to a boil, add fresh rosemary to the mixture.
- Replace chicken into skillet, making sure to cover chicken with jelly mixture.
- When chicken has reheated, add onions and peppers.